Tri-Valley Republicans Monthly Dinner Meeting featuring Mike Winther
Join IPS President, Mike Winther, as he addresses the Tri-Valley Republicans group on the topic of local involvement. This will be an insightful message as Mike lays out strategy and practical action steps for making a difference in your own city and county. Many who attend an IPS class or seminar, ask afterwards “What’s Next?” This message will be a partial answer to the common “What’s Next?” question.
Please join the Tri-Valley Republicans for social time and a fabulous buffet dinner while hearing Mike speak. You are welcome to invite everyone you know. This event is for both men and women.
- TIME: 5:30 pm social time; 6:00 pm meeting / dinner
- LOCATION: Location e-mailed out to ticket holders
- COST: Dinners cost $30 for Members … $35 for Non-Members. Prepare your check or cash ready written to “Tri-Valley Republicans” before arriving
- DEADLINE: Reservations due no later than May 9, 2021. “A Reservation Made is a Reservation Paid”.
- RSVP: E-Mail Dinner RSVP to reserve spot with all names in your party, your phone, and which event/month
Michael R. Winther is the President and Founder of the Institute for Principle Studies (IPS). He sits on the Board of Scholars at the Mackinac Center for Public Policy and holds a degree in Political Science from the University of Idaho.
As a lifelong student of history and government, Mr. Winther feels a burden to teach the important principles of government and economics — principles that were known by many of our founding fathers, but unfortunately were forgotten a generation later.