Teaching and Learning America’s Christian History
Rosalie Slater’s classic volume describes a curriculum for teaching and learning America’s Christian history and the historic method of education, the Principle Approach®. A method of education that instructs children how to reason from a Biblical worldview, this enables them to excel academically, and instills Christian character in the individual.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
Designed as the basic study guide for The Christian History of the Constitution of the United States of America: Christian Self-government, this volume presents the Principle Approach—America’s historic method of biblical reasoning that puts God at the heart of every subject in the curriculum. The principles of our liberty concern both the individual and the nation, and can be taught to the youngest child in home and school.
- Foreword by Dr. Mark Fakkema
- Illustrations, charts, and maps
- Bibliographical references and indexes
- Title: Teaching and Learning America’s Christian History: The Principle Approach
- Authors: Rosalie June Slater and Verna M. Hall
- Publisher: The Foundation for American Christian Education
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pages: 400